Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

3 posters

Something Unexpected CLOSED

Jareth
    Jareth

Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Something Unexpected CLOSED

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

It had been three months since Jareth had seen Kanana. One could tell that there was something off about him because of that. He had never gone more than a few weeks without seeing her. He had known for some time that he was in love with her. But he did not know if she had felt those same feelings for her. He walked up to the palace door, his frame bent and broken. He was but a shell of the man that he was before. "Kanana, I'm here."
    Jareth
    Jareth

Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Unexpected CLOSED

Post by Jareth Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 am

Jareth took the food, he couldn't even lift his fork up to his mouth. He kept trying, but he just couldn't. In order to not seem needy he said, "I feel fine. Now, where's that little one? I still need to give her a present."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 am

"You're not fine. And if you're planning on trying to make another crystal, I swear I'll beat you into a coma. Do you understand?" Kanana threatened, although anyone with eyes and ears could see that she did it out of love. She went and sat at his feet and lifted the fork to his lips. She then saw a little shape at the door, and a smile broadened her lips. "Kiwa, are you spying?" she said in a purely teasing tone, smiling at the girl.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Spirit

Post by Tokiwa Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 am

Tokiwa would stay in the doorway listening to the two talk, she watched as Jareth seemed to have problems lifting a fork. When kanana noticed her she seemly jumped, "Kiwa isn't spying....I just was making sure mr.Jareth was better." She would say still partly in the doorway. She Wasn't sure if she should enter the room or not, she didn't know if it was the right thing to do, or if she would get in trouble if she did so she stayed were she was.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am

Jareth looked at the child. "Come over here, I'm sure that your mother wouldn't mind it if you came in." And then he looked at Kanana, "Yes, you are her mother. You care for her, you care about her, and you clearly are teaching her how to be a woman."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Kanana nodded at Jareth's words. She had come to love the girl as a daughter...how strange. She had never thought about having a family. Not after the light took hers away. She looked at Kiwa, motioning for her to come in, as she stood and went to the door. She called for a maid, Jareth's tray in hand, and asked for fresh food that was warm. The breakfast on the tray was now extremely cold, and she knew that warm food would warm Jareth and give him strength quicker than cold food.

She then went and sat at the foot of his bed again, a small smile playing on her lips. She didn't speak; she found no reason to.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 pm

tokiwa face turned red with the comment on kanana being her mother. She slowly entered the room when kanana motioned her to enter. Her face was still beat red from the comment. she went next to the bed and just kinda stared, not sure what to say, She was kinda shy around new people. She wanted to ask about who he was and stuff, but she kept her mouth shut.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 am

Jareth looked at Kanana, "This is not an issue, I've been this way for two months. Do you still have the fragments of my crystal? I would like to see them." He looked over and he saw them, he took them in his hand and he blew onto them. The fragments turned into a tiara made with jewels so beautiful that a dragon would want it over it's entire horde. He put it on the child's head, "There, now you are a real princess..." Then he coughed, and out came blood. He wiped the blood away and he smiled, "It's nothing, I swear."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Two months? She thought. That was frightening. He was growing weaker; she could see it. When he blew upon the fragments, she made a movement to stop him, but he had already created a tiara for Tokiwa. Kanana gave him a strained smile, until he coughed blood. "Kiwa...go play..." she murmured quietly, watching him carefully as he wiped the blood away. His claim that it was nothing fueled her with rage. "NOTHING? This is not nothing, quit it! You need help! And I swear, if you don't let me help you, then you needn't come here any longer!" she growled angrily. If he were to die, the whole kingdom would be devastated. Just the thought of it caused the skies to rumble with thunder. No, if he died, her entire kingdom would parish at her own hands. Blind fury had always been a weakness of hers.

She called the nurse in again, who checked him over and asked him a few questions, as Kanana stormed out the door to her library. There had to be something in there about his illness. There was no alternative; she'd have to cure him. "How long have you had these symptoms? When did they begin? Have they gotten worse steadily, or at a rapid pace? Can you explain your symptoms to me in detail?" the nurse would ask as Kanana commanded a maid to help her find all the books she thought she'd need to help him.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Tokiwa smiled at the tiara, which she was happy for, however when she saw him cough up blood, her faced changed, She knew blood wasn't something you normally see unless you were hurt. When kanana told her to go play, she left the room quite quickly. However as she left she could hear some sort of yelling going on. but she ignored it. She wandered to halls, she really did want to help, but she felt like she was just a child and couldn't do anything. she felt if she did try to help, she would just get in peoples way. That caused her to feel sad, and which it clearly showed on her face.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Jareth listened to the nurse, "They started about two months ago. They started right after Atreyu came to visit me. They seem to fluctuate randomly. Some days I can make a grand palace, other days I can't even open my eyes. Today is a good day, I can talk. I faint when I use my powers, I cough blood when I use them, I grow so weak that I cannot move, and the creations that I make are disappearing. Well, more of fading away."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 am

The nurse nodded and wrote all of this down, before handing him a glass full of orangish liquid. It was a mixture of perennial herbs, to give him strength. She told him to drink up, an appreciative smirk on the woman's face that Kanana would've thrown her out the window for.

Meanwhile, Lady Kanana recruited Kiwa as her official helper in finding Jareth's cure.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 am

Tokiwa was happy kanana had recruited her to help with helping Mr.Jareth. She would do whatever she was asked to do quickly and without question. She really did want to help people and she knew Mr.Jareth meant a lot to Lady Kanana, so he also meant a lot to tokiwa as well. She didn't know much about medicine. She knew about sickness from being on the streets for so long, but she felt like this was different.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Jareth drank the mixture. He needed it, he could tell. He hated being like this. He hated being so weak that he was causing Kanana to worry about him, he hated it when he made others worry. It was his main reason for locking himself in the labyrinth, so that others would never worry about him.

Three months later there was little to no improvement over his condition. When he saw Kanana he saw her pregnant belly was swelling. He still couldn't believe that it hadn't of happened sooner. He was still weak, and he was still trying to move about so that he would make it look like he was better than what he actually was.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Kanana came in to check on him yet again, for perhaps the seventh time that day. She and Kiwa were still looking for new remedies. They had tried everything in Kanana's personal library, and she constantly had people bringing in new books from the Great Library related to anything slightly medical. Over the past three months, she'd tried to treat him with seventy eight different cures; none had worked. She smiled down at him and opened the window, as it was getting stuffy and was making her dizzy. Her morning sickness had passed a few weeks ago, but any changes in temperature made her extremely dizzy. "So, how's my little patient today?" she said with a teasing smile, although anyone could see the strain that these past few months had put on her. There were dark circles under her eyes, and her hair that had been growing out for a while was losing its shine. It now reached just past her shoulders, though.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 pm

tokiwa followed kanana into the room. She had been helping Kanana trying to cure jareth. She had been learning a lot in these last few days, a lot of medical stuff for the most part. She had be getting more attached to Jareth, thinking him as a friend, for the most part. She liked spending time with them, even tho Jareth was sick. She was quite worried about Lady Kanana, she had been staining herself a lot, she worried about her, and the child. Even she knew it wasn't good for either. She Really hoped they would find a cure soon, or Jareth got better soon.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 am

Jareth looked at Kanana, "Kanana, I think I know what is wrong with me. It was a few years back. I taught Atreyu how to make a certain poison. When he came to visit me all those months ago, I could smell one of the ingredients for the poison on him. He is my brother, I would have never imagined that he would have done this to me. The poison is a genius creation. It acts like a disease, but it cannot be transferred between people. It takes months to kill with it. If I am right then I will die in a months time. I never told him about the antidote for it. Here is what is needed, "The scale of a dragon, it must be burnt and turned into ash. Then you must take the snow off of the top of a mountain, and mix it together. Then you must melt the snow with the blood of two people that are willing to give it."" He looked at her, "Dragons are nearly dead. And none of them like having their scales taken. So it is nearly impossible to take them from one."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Kanana didn't reply. She nodded, told the maid to bring him breakfast, and then left the room. She walked through the halls, a determined look on her face. She pulled the door open to her Hunting Room, a cloud of dust billowing up. Six months of not touching this room had accumulated quite a bit of dust. Grabbing a pair of kitchen shears on a mirror stand to the side, her hair was soon back in her customary bob, bangs back in place. Her skin was glowing again; she had a purpose. Her pretty dress was gone; torn and discarded on the floor. A black bodysuit covered her bareness, not too tight. Bow, arrows, daggers, and a longsword were strapped onto her, her customary spear in hand. She was gonna go get herself a dragon...
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Tokiwa somwhat was confused what Jareth had said. having think dragon's were myth rather then real. She watched as Kanana left, and tokiwa seemly followed behinde wondering were she was going. She watched as kanana entered a strange room she actully hadn't seen her enter before. she peeked inside watching as kanana cut her hair, and geared herself up. Tokiwa felt like whatever she was going to do, was going to cause great danger to kanana and the child and almost felt like she should say somthing, this caused worry to spread on her face.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Jareth asked for Kanana to be brought to him. "Kanana, there is a slight issue. I have to be atop of the mountain while the snow is melting, or else the antidote becomes impure."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 pm

"Simple enough. I'll send for you when I'm done," she said to him, turning on her heel and walking out the door. Her wings sprouted from her back; while she was happy with her pregnancy...Jareth meant more to her than an unborn child. Her baby kicked from within her, but she ignored it. She jumped from a window, her wings catching the air. She took a deep breath; it felt good to be flying again. Dragons, dragons...where could she find some dragons? Hmm...the Great Library would have info. She veered her course towards it, flapping quickly.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Tokiwa just followed her back into with jareth. listing to them talk for a while , before watching kanana seemly walk out and fly away. she stayed in the room with jareth. She wanted to ask him stuff, but she had no idea what, or if she should. She didn't want to be rude or anything. She just kinda stood there at the edge of the bed and started at Jareth.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 am

Jareth looked at Tokiwa, "Tell me little one. You seem to be so curious. So tell me, what is it that you want to know?"
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Tokiwa would continue to stare. Jareth had told her she could ask but, she just didn't know what to ask, there was so much she wanted to know. "Well, I don't know, I don't know much about you, All I know is Lady kanana, cares for you very much." She would say, "I know Lady Kanana is going to have a baby, I don't know how that happens, but I have a feeling that you have something to do with that baby." She would smile, " I would like to know more about you anything really."
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:40 pm

"Well, as you may have heard already I am the Goblin King." He looked at her, "You are a bright little girl. Here," He took a cookie off of his plate and handed it to her, "Have a cookie." He sighed, "Kanana is pushing herself too hard. The child might not like that." He continued to talk to her, "And no, being the Goblin King I am not a goblin. My name is such because I created the goblins that live in my home. My natural powers are very weak so I learned some magic. Would you like me to teach you some?"
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Tokiwa listened to Jareth. When he handed her a cookie, she galdly took it and started to nibble on it. She just stood there and listened to him talk. When he mentioned goblins, she had no idea what they were, she had never heard of any sort of creature like that, and jareth had made them as well. That interested tokiwa. When Jareth talked about magic, and asked somthing about teaching her some. "I would like to, but Kanana told me to make sure you don't stress yourself to much." She would say looking at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content