Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

3 posters

Something Unexpected CLOSED

Jareth
    Jareth

Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 Empty Something Unexpected CLOSED

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

It had been three months since Jareth had seen Kanana. One could tell that there was something off about him because of that. He had never gone more than a few weeks without seeing her. He had known for some time that he was in love with her. But he did not know if she had felt those same feelings for her. He walked up to the palace door, his frame bent and broken. He was but a shell of the man that he was before. "Kanana, I'm here."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Something Unexpected CLOSED - Page 5 Empty Re: Something Unexpected CLOSED

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm

The nurse saw Tokiwa as she and another two nurses took Kanana into a room that they had set up for the child's birth. She rang a bell for a maid, who took Tokiwa by the hand and sat with her outside of Kanana's room. They shut the door, leaving Jareth and Tokiwa out in the hall.

Within, the nurses stripped Kanana out of her clothing, put her into a medical gown, and had her lay upon the bed. They strapped her arms down, as with the pain she had begun to spark with electricity. They gave her a shot, to loosen the muscles, and as Kanana calmed down the contractions got worse...

[One paragraph of the horrors of childbirth: skipped for virgin eyes]

Several hours later, and with a gasp and a scream, a child's cries could be heard throughout the castle. Raira Kumo Boshino was alive and healthy, albeit a little smaller than she should have been. The doctor ran vitals of the child, cleaned it, and swathed her in a blanket as the nurses cleaned Kanana up as best as they could. They put a thick blanket over her, and handed the baby to her. Kanana held her close, and the baby stopped crying, bright green eyes looking around in wonder. She smiled down at the rosy-skinned child, looking so bewildered. Atop her head was a fluff of blonde hair, softer than cotton. The doors opened, the moonlight shining into the room, and Kanana gave Tokiwa and Jareth a tired, but happy, smile.

OOC: According to Kiwa, back then, Daddys weren't supposed to see the childbirth. Which is why I shut the door on you, Mr. Jareth. XDDD
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Spirit

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Tokiwa would sit outside the door, she was actually worried, she for the most part didn't know what was going on. she could could hear noises coming from the room, along with screaming. She didn't know what was happening. she had a face of endless worry on her face, had she done something, she remebered passing out, had she hurt her? she had no idea. as hours pasted her worry would not dissipate. then finally the doors would open, and tokiwa would wander in there worried, she looked and say no only kanana, but a small child, she quickly put the pieces togeather, kanana had the child that she had been bearing all this time. she wandered slightly closer. that was her sister, atleast, by tittle mostly she shared no blood. this somwhat scared tokiwa, would kanana disown her because she now had her own child?
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Jareth looked and saw the look on Tokiwa's face, "Don't worry child. Kanana loves you. And I will make sure that you stay here." He went inside and he held his daughter, "I am going to be a horrible father..."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Kanana smiled, and as Jareth took Raira from her arms, she picked up Tokiwa and sat her on the bed next to Kanana, an arm around her. She kissed her forehead with a smile, and then snorted at Jareth's comment. "Well, I'm sure neither of us are prepared for parenthood." she said with a small smile, then paused. "She looks a lot like you, you know." she added, and anyone could hear the slight tone of relief in her voice. She patted the empty space next to her, indicating that Jareth sit down upon the bed as well, and she played with the baby's foot, as it had come loose from the blankets. A few moments later, the doctor came in; he had to run tests on the child, to make sure that she was healthy. After all, she was born almost nine weeks early.

Kana leaned her head against the pillows, taking deep breaths. One would think that she would fall asleep, but although she was tired, she knew she had to feed the child before getting any rest for herself. She turned to look at Tokiwa and Jareth. "I'm going to need to rest for a little while. Why don't you two take her out into the courtyard and give her some fresh air? Warm climates are good for children; it is night so the child's eyes will not be hurt; and in three hours bring her back to me so that I can feed her again and you can sleep?" she said, smiling at the two. The doctor brought the child back; Tokiwa and Jareth were sent away for a half hour as Kanana fed the baby, and then the doctor brought them back as Kanana was finished, and was drooping with exhaustion.

She passed the child to Jareth, gave Tokiwa another kiss upon the forehead, and smiled at them. Her eyes were heavy with exhaustion, and it looked like her body pretty much gave out from the day's events.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Tokiwa was picked up and set on the bed next to kanana. the arm and the kiss, was sure enough to reinforce her that kanana still wanted her to be there. She looked at the child once more, it was quite cute. she listened to them talk, but she didn't say anything herself. they were sent away for a half a hour, before returning, she wondered one thing tho, "What's her name?" she would ask, not had said anything so far, she looked over agian, she was quite happy now, that she had a sister.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:11 pm

"Her name is Raira Kumo Boshino," Kanana said. Jareth nodded at her request to take her and Tokiwa outside. Once they were there he said, "I know that you turn into a big lava thing. In all honesty I think that is amazing. You have a lot more power than I have."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Kanana watched as Jareth and Tokiwa left, her child in her lover's arms. The thought made her smile, and the last thing she thought of was the beauty of it all, before falling into a deep slumber. During the time that she slept, the moon rose higher into the sky, and three hours later a nurse awoke her. Groggily, she gave the nurse instructions of where to find Jareth and Tokiwa, and to bring her baby to her. As she waited, she began nodding off again.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm

tokiwa would just stand outside and look at the moon, when she heard jareth talk about her power she sighed, " you shouldn't think that way about my power.....its a nightmare to behold....I'm not even a adult and yet ive killed more people without even knowing then most do in there whole lives." she would say looking down at her ground, "I killed my former family with this power I hold, and I have no control, there is no use for it.."
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:46 pm

"Of course you don't! You're but a child! Most Corleiks are unable to control themselves when they transform. It usually takes about five to seven years to be able to control yourself. Just wait, give it time."
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 pm

tokiwa sighed, " I know what your talking about, but its not that. Kanana has told me and I have read about it, this is different." she would say, she sighed, he wouldn't understand, something was there, a darkness, it was trying to take over, it was alive in its own right, it spoke to her though her dreams and nightmares, it whispered in her ear when she was angry, it was something that no one could understand but her.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 pm

"Well, I don't know what to say about all that. But there is some good news about it. That kind of transformation requires a lot of energy. That is why you were able to give energy in it's raw form."
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 pm

tokiwa would stand there and look over at jareth and raira. "that form drains me of almost all my energy , I tend to sleep for a while after, I dont know what i would do if i get stronger, I'm afraid of myself, for everyone." she would say, she had being growing mature quite quickly, it might of been the stress she had felt about her powers and her worrying about kanana and jareth, who knows she looked over at her sister and smiled happily, atleast all that came out of it was well.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm

"Well, being in that form alone requires a lot of energy. You could very well handle a teleportation spell easily. I'm not sure what I can do to help you with being all.... Lava thingy. But remember this, I am here. Ever want to talk about it. I'm here. Unless Kanana throws me out for some reason. Then you can find me at the labyrinth."
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Tokiwa looked over at jareth, "Thank you..." she would say looking back at the sky, it felt nice to be offered help, something she had been getting a lot of lately, from people like kanana and Elena. She just hoped to repay them back one day. she would look back at jareth once agien, "I think it has been close to 3 hours....we should start heading back" she would say to him
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 am

The nurse would walk in hurriedly, leading Tokiwa and Jareth into the room. The sound of the nurse's heels on the floor made Kanana's head snap up, and she was fully alert once again. Around the bend came the two, child in one's arms, and a bright smile lit up her weary face.

OOC: Yeah. It's short. Live with it. -.-;;
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:54 pm

tokiwa would follow jareth and the nurse into kanana's room. she watched as kanana's face lit up with a smile, tokiwa could tell that kanana was quite tired from all of this. tokiwa went over to kanana's bed and climbed onto it and gave kanana a hug, and just stay there hugging her, and unless someone forced her to stop she would keep hugging.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Jareth walked over to Kanana, "Here, take her. I bet that she is hungry." He then looked at her and asked, "I hope that you slept well."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 am

Kanana smiled at Tokiwa's hugs, and when Raira was offered to her, she had to free one of her arms from Kiwa's grip to take the child. She held the child so that Tokiwa could see. "This is your baby sister, Kiwa. You're going to help us take good care of her, aren't you?" Kana asked tenderly, passing Jareth a small smile. She did in fact sleep well, but was still pretty tired.

She looked down as the baby began wailing, and Kana knew that this meant she was hungry. She let the child play with her fingers and suck on them to calm her, not wanting to feed the girl quite yet. The baby's skin was soft, and she was already smiling up at Jareth and Tokiwa, gums flashing in the candlelight.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Tokiwa smiled at kanana and raira when kanana made a remark about taking good care of raira her sister she smiled even more. "I will help take the bestest care for her!" she would say excitedly. she looked at raira and contiuned to smile at raira, she would take good care of her and protect her, if that was needed.... with jareth and kanana here she felt they could most likly protect her much better then she could ever, wouldn't stop her from trying tho.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Jareth smiled as he heard Tokiwa's response. He looked at Kanana and he asked, "Think I should go and do something stupid? You know, like visiting the Labyrinth. The goblins are probably worried about me. If you would like, then you can come along with me. And if Tokiwa likes, then she can come with me as well. Or she can just come with me if you don't want to come."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Kanana considered it, Raira still sucking on her fingers. "When?" she asked, bouncing Raira in her arms gently as she began fussing yet again. She needed to feed her.

OOC: It's short, sorry.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Tokiwa just stay there, however Tokiwa had still not fully recovered all her energy and had slowly began to nod off again, she didn't want to but her body almost left her no choice, she was still young after all. after a few minutes she would seemly completely fall asleep, she heard something about jareth going somewhere but that was it.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 am

Jareth looked at Kanana, "Probably within the next four months. Since the goblins were created from my magic their lives are linked to mine. They could feel that I was dying. So I'm guessing that they are probably wondering where I am at the moment." He looked down and he stuck his hand near his child. He watched as she grabbed a hold of his finger, firmly grasping it. "Isn't she precious." He said it as a statement, not a question.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Kanana smiled. Four months sounded fine, both she and Raira would be able to handle the trip by then. An even bigger smile broke across her face as Raira grabbed her father's hand, grasping it tightly. Kanana looked over at Kiwa, who was asleep, and she kissed the girl's forehead. A moment later, the nurse came in with a mahogany crib for the baby, and Kanana had to pass the child over to her.

The nurse adjusted her blankets, wrapping them tightly around Raira (babies enjoy being held in blankets tightly when first born) and settling her into it. Raira began whining and fussing, and Kanana made a move to feed her, but the nurse shook her head. With a confused look, Kana consented, then looked back at Jareth.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:49 pm

"I think that our child needs to sleep a bit," he said to Kanana as the child was taken. "It is nothing more that rest, we all need it. I really needed it yesterday." He chuckled at his little joke, but it was a serious manner that he was talking about. So he decided to make it a but lighter by joking about it. "Do you remember that song that the goblins sang to us that one day? Chilly down with the Fire Gang...." Jareth started to sing a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content