Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision)

Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) Empty Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision)

Post by Jinchu Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 pm

It was dark now, Jin and the King decided to take a night's sleep since he could see the drain that Jin was put through after their first training session,'Dammit! Now he assumes I am a simple weakling!' Jinchu shamed himself on how much he really needed to learn and improve to even make a difference in the world when he originally believed his strength level was so much higher. Armond, of course was quite strong with his ability, not even being phased by most, if not all Jinchu threw at him. Because of all of these issues, he couldn't manage to get a wink of sleep, tossing and turning every couple minutes which sometimes resulted in pulling his long red hair, "I will not disgrace myself again.." he whispered to himself quietly, 'I must prove I will become the strongest... For the sake of the world!'

With that last thought, Jinchu made up his mind, standing up and unbuckling his gloves, they had holes in them anyways from the training earlier. He let his arms drop down and they simply fell off, landing eith barely any sound. He began walking, away from where he and the King were supposed to be sleeping, finding a small clearing similar to the earlier training location. The only reason he could see was because of how brightly the moon shone, it was beautiful but Jin wasn't there for the beauty, he was there to ascend. He looked at his hands, the black ink of the tattoos of his specific symbol, he knew there was great power in there he just needed to be able to bring it out. A smirk showed on his face as he clenched his fists, it was show time.

Jin shot himself forward, hands trailing behind him as he sprinted, he was relatively low, making his way to a tree at the edge of the clearing. Just be fore he got there he barreled his arms forward, having his palms openly facing the tree, hands so close to each other his wrists were touching. As he got the maximum reach without risk of hyper-extending his elbows he released his power, his tattoos glowed a light-blue as each one released bolts of electricity, both about an inch thick in diameter. He felt the power from his technique but after maintaining the bolts for a couple seconds he ended them, dropping his hands, seeing how much damage he dealt from his 1 meter distance. It would do about the same damage from up to 10 meters away but he still needed to make sure it was at least distance, he began to take his look so Jinchu could judge how well he did.
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) Empty Re: Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision)

Post by Jinchu Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Looking at the tree, which was about a foot-and-a-half in diameter, he saw the two electric holes, putting his fingers in them to see if they were quite shallow, if he was able to touch them with his fingertips he would've been crushed though, enraged at his lack of power. Fortunately this was not the case, Jinchu's fingers did not reach the ends of the holes and after a couple minutes of examination, he judged they were about six inches deep each an inch thick in diameter. Even though it wasn't as bad as he feared, it still was far from acceptable, "Dammit! How did I not see this before? I just assumed since I got this power I could be amongst the strongest, how stupid!"

He was a little louder than he should have been, possibly rousing Armond from his sleep but he was too focused on his current issue to consider that fact. He momentarily hung his head while leaning his right hand against the trunk of the tree, letting it hold his weight. With his left, he clenched his fist, and his momentarily lowered face bore a determined frown, his eyes becoming intense and his hair slightly swaying with the little bit of wind. Jin, finished with his moment, leaped up, his legs hunched up as he rotated. He was five feet in the air and he shot his legs out behind him against the tree, sending himself forward back into the bigger area of the clearing. He was in mid-air and stuck his left arm out towards the ground, calling forth his power shooting the lightning into the earth for a quick burst. After the quick blast he neared the ground, using his left arm to land with, it bent as he tried to absorb his weight in this handstand position. His body's momentum continued him forward and just before he completely flipped over he shot as powerfully as he could from his right palm, the force sending him up as he flipped.

Being sent up in the air to complete the handspring, Jinchu was about six feet in the air now, and seemed to be floating as he reached the height of his trajectory. His face still showed anger, not satisfied by this point and the rest of him prepared for his landing. He even tried to think of something to do, unsure of what he could do as he touched ground. An idea popped in his head and he clenched his left fist, concentrating that power within his fist, no less. He wouldn't release that power until he finally touched ground, landing in a crouch and powerfully punched the ground in unison, releasing the stored power on impact and there was a flash of the electric light. The force created as the electric energy blasted made a small crater around his crouched body, nearly a foot deep and roughly a three-and-a-half foot radius from the point of impact he made with his fist. His hair and the looser parts of his clothes whip around do to the strength of the blow. "Now... hehe..... That's.. How It's... supposed to be hehe." His hair, now back down, draping forward, was a little in his face as he looked up and forward with his head, a little tired from that attack. The intensity in his eyes were unmistakably scary, it was as if nothing at that moment could stop him, and he had a fierce smile to show that he wholesomely believed that as fact.
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision) Empty Re: Training with all I have (Jinchu's decision)

Post by Jinchu Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 pm

The problem of what transpired meant that he must have much more power than that, as Jin reached for his lightning from within it was as if he could mentally and spiritually feel he was grasping energy from a rather large reserve. It seemed like what he could use compared to what he had were many levels apart. He closed his eyes, concentrating as he got up to stand in the middle of the small crater. A bead of sweat began streaked down the side of his face and Jinchu snapped his eyes wide open. He looked forward, now feeling the effects of his earlier training he couldn't deny he felt a bit weak.

Gritting his teeth, Jinchu refused to quit regardless of what state he was in. He looked up at the sky to witness the bright stars. He lowered his body, swinging his arms back and from the crouched position he was now in, used all the power in his legs and whipped his arms up in unison with the powerful push against the ground. Jinchu shot up, his body near seven feet in the air, slowly rotating backwards, hitting the height of his jump when he was completely upside down. He closed his eyes again, now it was his moment to shine, with this move he would get closer to where he wanted to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:56 am