Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Beginning The Journey EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Beginning The Journey EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Beginning The Journey EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Beginning The Journey EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Beginning The Journey EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Beginning The Journey EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Beginning The Journey EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Beginning The Journey EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Beginning The Journey EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

Beginning The Journey

Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

Beginning The Journey Empty Beginning The Journey

Post by Jinchu Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Jinchu never left home, now he was beginning a journey that would force him to explore the entire world, it is kind of funny at this point... How a boy who knew so little about everything wanted to save it all, whether it was considered a good or bad world to live in he made up his mind as soon as he heard news of the potential war, 'No one seems like they want to prevent it... I never heard any news of a Monarch making public their opinion on the issue or made any preventing war promises. What if it is supposed to be hushed and I only know of the rumors through traveler's hear-say.' Jin was a just person, driven by a promise he made to himself in the memory of his dead mother. He promised he was going to protect the world and that was exactly what he planned to do in any way possible. He didn't really have anything with him besides his usual attire and his couple pieces of chalk in his left pocket.

He was just about to make it on his way, Jin was just at the outskirts of Oaklord Town choosing not to go by the train station for it seemed to just be a waste of money. Already having said goodbye to all he knew, Jinchu felt a little empty and the slight sadness was visible if one were to look at his face at the moment. he began to walk with his hands in his pockets, and his hair slightly being moved and caught by the wind. His steps were very lights considering his boot-like shoes his destination is Castle Shuron, to meet with Olivine. The ruler that resided in the Land of Oloco was the first he wished to talk to on the fact that she was the closest. Being a commoner Jinchu never got close to meeting with her and had only heard stories about the apparently magical lake that surrounded her castle. He figured it would end up becoming hard to get in the castle but he decided he would travel there to see the truth of the matter with his own eyes before getting discouraged.

[EXIT TO CASTLE]