Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

Loosening the Flame's Tongue.

Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  Empty Loosening the Flame's Tongue.

Post by Armond Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 am

Armond leaned back in one of the eight chairs in the room. This particular chair was facing the door, where (he hoped) Atreyu would enter. To his right, there was a raging fire, inside a large fireplace. On top of the said fireplace was an assortment of drinks, all of which were carefully selected by Armond himself. Next o each of these drinks was a glass. To his left was a small table, where a glass of red wine stood.

He'd invited Artreyu for one reason, he wanted to question him, specifically on the matter discussed in a recent meeting held. Of course, he hadn't let Artreyu know about this, he would be under the impression that Armond wanted to get to know him better. To strengthen the bonds between their two countries. The Diamond King sat back in his chair, and waited.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Loosening the Flame's Tongue.  Empty Re: Loosening the Flame's Tongue.

Post by Atreyu Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Atreyu walked in the door that Armond had intended him to enter. As he walked in there he gave Armond a sudden glance of, "Why am I here", and decided to sit to the seat closest to the fire. That was like his comfort zone. A place where he felt as if he could be kept at peace with. He then directed his attention to Armond before settling and asked the first question of the meeting...or small together, "What is it that you want from me?"
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 pm

"To strengthen the bonds between our countries. Also, we need to get to know each other better." He lied. Armond motioned to the drinks "hence, the drinks! By the way, all of these are top-class, I picked them out myself." He took a sip of the wine on the table. "so. How're things faring in your part of the world? "
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Atreyu looked at Armond menacingly as he stared down the drinks. He turned back and smirked when Armond had said, "To strengthen the bonds between our countires," That part almost mad Atreyu laugh. But it was time to get serious. Atreyu looked at armond as he asked the first question, "Thigns are fine, oru security is getting better and far more cautious now of the Czigus. We ahd been able to find a few of them and take them into custody with a some interrogating."
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Well, that was easy. Armond leaned back, and chuckled. "Interesting. And what results have these yielded?" He poured himself another drink, and then poured another one, and handed it too Atreyu.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Atreyu looked at armond for a minute before setting his gaze upon the cup he handed him. Atreyu stared at it for a few minutes then took it from his grasp. He drank it rather quickly. It wasn't a chug, not even a gulp. The glass was empty when it was removed from his lips. "The same information that I told you about before at the meeting. Nothing else," It was then when atreyu remembered something else,"Also their former leader was killed and replaced by someone else"
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Armond took the empty glass, and filled another one with whiskey, he did the same for himself. "How can you be sure, couldn't he have just changed bodies? After all, that's their ability. It would make more sense than him being killed."
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 pm

"Thats what I thought, but they aren't harmed when they are in someone else's body. They are harmed when they are in their own however. He was murdered in his own body. Burned-" Atreyu held his tongue as he knew he was saying to much.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Armond leaned forward "Oh? Burned you say? By whom?" He sipped his whiskey, "Needs more ice." The Diamond King walked to the other side of the room, to where the door was, and shouted. "Hey! Can we get some ice!"
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 am

"Do you think i'd be here if I knew that, Armond?" He said in a smartass tone. "But I can tell you the leader, he is closer than you think, this is the information I recieved from the guard. I am quoting him you could say," Atreyu smirked as he poured himself another glass, "Did you know that alcohol is flamable?"
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Oh s'hit. Armond leaned forward slightly flexing. The leader was burned, and he's closer than I would think? There's a chance it's Atreyu. But he might just be trying to confuse me. Besides, if he is the leader, who's to say he's hostile?
    "Did you know alcohol is flammable?"
    He's hostile. Armond kept his cool, and looked directly at Atreyu. "Yes, yes I did. Now, I'd assume you know that I built this palace, this city, myself. Do you know how much power that takes?" The ice arrived, and Armond stood to retrieve it. He brought the ice back, and picked out the drink in the middle of the selection. The bottle was grand, the liquid white, and Armond poured two glasses of the beverage out, one for him, and one for his guest. He plonked the ice in the drink, and sat one glass next to Atreyu. "This is the finest drink in the whole kingdom, as you would expect, I keep it for special occasions."

Last edited by Armond on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Atreyu smirked a devishly grin, "Even if you created all this, that doesn't mean you are as strong as you think you are," Atreyu gaze grew concentrated an focused as the fire in the fire place began to wither away its red flames and shien brightly with its white flames. Atreyu stood up as he took the cup full of alcohol and filled his mouth with it as some of it spilled out of the corner of his mouth and down his chin. He smiled at Armond as he spewed the liquid from his mouth out into a giant fire stream in Armonds direction. Atreyu would run through the door as a bunch of Czigus guards would run past him into the room where armond was. This all had happened so fast but knowing Armond, he would be able to handle it.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 pm

He was. In a second, crystal spewed out of Armond's fingertips, blocking the white flame. He wasn't, however quick enough to prevent Atreyu from bolting out of the room. The king turned his attention to the guards, who he presumed were Czigus. On his fingertips formed small, yet sharp blades. Blades he proceed to launch at the guards, hitting them directly in the head, and even propelling one backwards.

The Diamond King strolled out of the room, he wasn't worried. Atreyu had fallen for his trap. He drank the liquid, and he wouldn't be getting far.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

As atreyu continued to run there were two Czigus by his side, on with rather long hair that would stretch about three in a half feet behind her as she ran, and one with a cueball do going no. They both had pale white skin and wore long black and red robes as they ran by his side. "When will you need us my lord?" One would say as they made it to the castle entrance on the verge of exiting the Castle. "Not yet," Atreyu exclaimed as they burst through the doors in to the world outside the walls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:14 pm