Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

Kicking Back with an Old Friend

Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 Empty Kicking Back with an Old Friend

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Kanana could feel the sun playing on her skin from the window, waking her. She yawned, stretching, then turning over onto her side to look at Jareth. The blanket covered the two of them from the waist down, and she smiled to herself. She loved it when Jareth came to visit. She poked him in the ribs, grinning. "Hey, lazy, time to get up," she laughed before sliding out from under the blanket, going to her closet to get dressed.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicking Back with an Old Friend

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 am

Jareth sighed and pulled out a crystal, using it he made himself faster. So, with his new speed, he was able to keep up with Kanana. Once Kanana had stopped, he used another crystal to take away his speed. He looked at her, "So, what exactly are we trapping today?"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Kicking Back with an Old Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicking Back with an Old Friend

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 am

"Anything. Just as long as it's smaller than a Guertha. I thought that'd uh...help you out a little," she said with a smile, handing him some of the rope and coiled wire. "I'll meet you back here in one hour, so we can wait to see if we catch anything," she grinned. Although they did this alot, especially when they were little, she still loved it. In fact, she loved just about anything, as long as she was doing it with Jareth. She smiled at him, then sauntered off, disappearing through the trees to set her traps.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 am

Jareth smiled, he could win this. Easily. He could just set up traps with magic and then create random animals to be ensnared by them. He would emerge victorious. "I think I might be able to win this round Kanana."

And so, the trapping was over. And Jareth had twenty five different snared animals. All snared by magic of course.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 am

Kanana gave Jareth a knowing smile, but didn't contradict him, simply tossing the eighteen rabbit carcasses to the ground. "Yup. You win," she said, her green eyes flashing. "I'm afraid I don't have a prize for you, though," she said a little too innocently. She wrapped up the extra wire and rope around her shoulder, looking at him, feeling a small pang of something. She ignored it, but simply waited for what he wanted as a prize for 'winning'.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:08 am

"Hmm... a prize? Well, there may not be a prize. For, what I want I shall be receiving once I join you in your bath. But, I guess. I guess I want a kiss, a kiss that is not from the heat of the moment as we do things that we do. But a casual kiss."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:18 am

Kanana didn't know why she found the casual kiss intimidating. But, she did. She took a second to simply look at him...and couldn't bring herself to do it. "A kiss?" she scoffed, stalling. Something inside her told her to not kiss him, and her instincts had never been wrong before...
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 am

"Yes, a kiss. What? Is there something wrong with kissing me? You've done it before. The only difference is that this would be casual. I swear, on my honor, that there will be no funny business involved."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:32 am

Kanana bit her lip, looking up at the sky as though interested by something. She had no choice; there was no logical reason for her not wanting to kiss him; there was nothing to interrupt them. She stepped closer to him, a hand on his shoulder. She looked at him, her bright green eyes matching his dark ones. She wet her lips with the tip of her tongue, and then leaned in, closing her eyes. Her lips met his, and that same weird pang jolted through her, and she pulled away immediately. She gave him a half-frightened, half-confused look, taking two or three steps backwards, putting distance between them. She glanced towards the general direction of the Palace, "We should be getting back," she said quietly, not meeting his gaze.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:45 am

Jareth had felt that something was wrong with her when she kissed him. He had no idea what was going on. "Are you okay? Do you need a doctor? Oh my God, you do! You need a doctor! I shall carry you!" With that he picked her up and he carried her honeymoon style. He used one of his crystals to increase his speed. Once there he set her down. "I'm going to go fetch a doctor!"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:51 am

Kanana had protested at first when Jareth had picked her up, but after a moment, she just let it be. She felt...safe in his arms like that. When he set her down, though, the ordinary Kanana came back, and she grabbed him by the shoulder, sending him to the ground because of the speed he was running at. "I'm fine," she said, not meeting his gaze, simply grabbing his hand and pulling him up onto her feet before stalking into the castle, not caring if he followed or not. Never, in her entire life, had she ever felt something like that. She needed to find out what it was. And that required time alone.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 am

Jareth saw her enter. He used a crystal to make himself invisible and silent. And so he followed her. For several hours it was this way. He was silent and invisible. It was quite odd. Then while she was alone, and with no weapons, he turned visible in front of her and he kissed her. He made sure that it was long and passionate. He pulled away, "Now I have my prize. Time to go!"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:21 am

Kanana didn't bother feeling bad for ditching Jareth at the doors of the castle. She was too busy. She first screamed at a bunch of servants for getting in her way, and then later almost took a cook's head off. She didn't remember what the cook did. Everyone in the castle could tell that she was stressed, and kept well away from her. She first went to the Hunting Room, and instead of putting her hunting gear away nicely like usual, she just threw it in there. And then she paced the castle, glaring at anyone she saw, ready to rip some heads off.

She went and bathed, alone, still unable to figure out what it was that she had felt. When she finished, she dressed quickly in her usual armor, and resumed going through the Palace, terrorizing people. After a little while, when she was alone, she didn't feel...alone. She looked behind herself, but didn't see anyone. Then, as she walked through the halls, past the great doors of the dining room, Jareth appeared right in front of her. She didn't have time to be surprised; one minute, she saw him, and the next he was kissing her. And she was kissing him back. That little pang that had rang through her entire being was now blossoming into something else. She felt like she wanted him, but it wasn't pure sexual craving anymore. There was more to it.

She didn't want the kiss to end, but he pulled away after a moment. "Now I have my prize. Time to go!" he said. Part of her wanted to ask him to stay; but another part of her told her that if he did...she'd be in more deep than she already was. What she was in, she didn't quite fully understand...but she could guess at what it was. And she didn't dare even think the word. It was like it was diseased.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:27 am

Jareth could feel that Kanana wanted more, so he turned around and he kissed her again. And this time, he didn't stop.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Kanana felt like she was falling. She'd been kissed, hundreds of times, and never, not once, did those kisses ever make her feel more than lust. Dam'n Jareth! Why did he have to be....she trailed off. She couldn't think straight anymore. She was his, completely. Heart, body, mind and soul. She hated herself for that, and him too, but there was no way that she could trick herself into believing otherwise anymore. But she'd rather die than let him know that she'd fallen headfirst in....love with him. She kissed him back, his soft yet firm lips against hers, and made a small sound. It was almost like a whimper...odd, she'd never made that sound before...

She closed her eyes, succumbing completely. It was useless to fight this; he was hers, she was his. Except the fact that he didn't feel the same...this thought forced her to pull away. She looked at him, and for the first time, her eyes weren't dancing with merriment or tease. They were...sad. She kissed him once more, a final kiss to seal her heart away. She hated herself for loving him. She gave him a final look, and then, she turned and left, not looking back at the man she loved, whom she left standing in the halls of her home.

She managed to walk away like normal, not letting him see that she was tearing herself to pieces. When she got to her bedroom, she shut the doors and locked them, then turned to lean against them. She pressed a fist against her forehead, willing herself to not cry. Never had she cried; not when her brothers had died, not when the neon light took her parents. No. He wasn't worth turning into someone...soft. She took a deep breathe and stood up straight, done. Emotions, feeling, all thrown out the window. She opened a door behind the tapestry in her bedroom and went down the steps leading to her Laboratory. Making people scream would make her feel better...
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Thread closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 pm