Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Kicking Back with an Old Friend EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

Kicking Back with an Old Friend

Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Kicking Back with an Old Friend Empty Kicking Back with an Old Friend

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 am

Kanana could feel the sun playing on her skin from the window, waking her. She yawned, stretching, then turning over onto her side to look at Jareth. The blanket covered the two of them from the waist down, and she smiled to herself. She loved it when Jareth came to visit. She poked him in the ribs, grinning. "Hey, lazy, time to get up," she laughed before sliding out from under the blanket, going to her closet to get dressed.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Kicking Back with an Old Friend Empty Re: Kicking Back with an Old Friend

Post by Jareth Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 am

Jareth got up slowly, "You know, you just pulled a move that I haven't seen before. I really liked what you did when I took off your skirt. It was interesting... to say the least." Jareth got up and he pulled her back in before she could get any clothes out of her closet. "I bet I can top that move."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:55 am

Kanana smiled at Jareth's comment, and then he pulled her back in for Round 2. "You know, under any other circumstances, I'd happily join you, but I've got important stuff to attend to," she said, making a face. She hated it when her advisers got on her case about her work, because it interfered with her fun. She gave Jareth a sympathetic look, pecking him on the cheek before slipping off of the bed and going back to her closet, grabbing a simple robe instead of her usual armor. Her servants were used to seeing her half-naked anyways. She formed her wings, and they grew out of her back, black and mighty, before she put the robe on and her wings fit nicely through large slits in the fabric. She then looked back at Jareth, a small smile playing on her lips, and she went and sat in his lap.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 am

Jareth looked at her, "You know, you are such a tease. But here, a gift." He moved his hands in an odd fashion and he had conjured one of his crystals. He then put the crystal to her chest and it turned into armor, instantly fitting over her. "I hope that you enjoy it, because as soon as you get back I am going to turn it into something I can take off."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Kana smiled the way she only smiled at Jareth, a truly warm smile that lit up her green eyes. Since she was already halfway in her armor, she simply went and took the robe off, and dressed quickly, not really caring that Jareth was there. Normally, she'd go take a bath or something, but she didn't have time. Meetings were lined up all day, and if she wanted to see Jareth again before he left, then she had to make the most of her time. She'd bathe tonight...maybe he'd even help her, she thought with a smile.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Jareth sat back and relaxed after she left. He did some more odd motions with his hands and he produced another crystal. He looked into it and he watched her. He waited until she was in the middle of a meeting when... He snapped his fingers. The armor that Kanana was wearing immediately turned back into a crystal and the crystal fell to the floor. Jareth smiled and laughed at his great prank.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:43 pm

"While I see your point, General, I still disagree. We as a nation cannot risk--" she was cut off, as a crystal ball had just fallen from her chest, her top half now unclothed. She looked down at herself, then shrugged as the men--and even some women--ogled at her bareness. She cleared her throat, directing their attention back to the meeting, and most of them blushed, while others still simply chuckled and gave her a wink. She ignored this, and simply went back to proving the General wrong. Such idiocy that attends these meetings, she thought with a roll of her eyes, before kicking the crystal ball out the door of the meeting hall with a light laugh. "Very funny, Jareth...very funny," she muttered with another laugh.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Jareth sat back and we waited until Kanana returned to her chambers. "Well, it looks like you've had a wardrobe malfunction. I honestly can't imagine what went wrong." He gave her a sincere face that was also laced with mockery. "Well, at least you now know what few idiots there are in your advisory."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Kanana had come back in to put a proper garment on, and she snorted at Jareth's comment. "Oh, I don't blame them for their reaction," she said with a wink as she put her armor on before snapping her fingers. A maid ran in and secured it to her body, then rushed off. While she was able to put her armor on herself when it came to her lower half, it was nearly impossible for her to do the top half, unless she grew extra arms. Which she would not do in this lifetime. She then turned to look at Jareth, hands on her hips, a reprimanding gleam in her eye. "Now, are you going to behave, or shall I lock you up?" she demanded, a teasing tone in her voice.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Jareth looked at her, "You know, if you lock me up I won't be able to do things to you... And neither of us want that now do we? So I'll behave." He looked at her and he thought for a moment, "You know, there is an upside to putting me in the jail cell," He walked up to her and he whispered into her ear something that would censor the person that I am writing this post for. "So take your time. Even though I have to leave soon, so hurry back!"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Kanana, who was the most shameless person you could think of, felt the blood rush to her cheeks as Jareth whispered in her ear, turning them a light pink. A shiver ran down her spine, and she looked at him with desire in her eyes, but she masked it expertly the next second, walking to the door of her bed chambers. She rang a bell for a servant, and one came running immediately. "You, tell Marideth to cancel my meetings for the rest of the day. I have an important guest, and I shalt not be rude to him by going to boring meetings that get us nowhere," she demanded. The servant nodded, then ran off as Kanana turned to look at Jareth, humor in her eyes. "Well, look at you! Lazing about in my bedroom! Come, let's put you to work, eh?" she said with a teasing smile.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 am

Jareth looked at her, "Told you I could top it." He went over to her wardrobe and he took out a robe that she had in there for whenever he decided to show. He put it on and he walked towards her. "You know, I've had the feeling that you were a masochist for a while. you do not want to know what all I am going to do once we get there."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 am

Kana glared at him for his comment of topping her. Oh, he'd see some topping, that was for sure then. She didn't say a word to him the whole way down to the dungeons, the servants scurrying out of her way as she walked, although a few of the girls giggled as Jareth passed, waving at him. She made a mental note to have these taken down to her lab for experimentation later and she glared at them, and they looked at her fearfully. Good. They knew what was going to happen now, then. If there was one thing she was possessive of...it was Jareth. She continued walking, hips slinking to the sides as they always did, although the castle could tell that she was slightly irritated now.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 am

Once they were in the dungeons, Jareth looked at her, "Are you ready?" Without waiting for an answer he fired one of his crystals at her and he chained her to a wall. "Well, let's see here. What's first? I guess I'll just take off your armor..." With that he went on over to her, he took her armor off slowly, he loved this point. The part right before was his favorite thing. He loved to take his hands and rub them over her body in sensual ways. The way he took it off would have been exhilarating for not only him, but for her as well. He grabbed one of the chains and he brandished it as a whip. "This is going to hurt." And, he whipped her with it.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 am

Kana winced as the chain hit her across the thigh, sending searing white hot pain through her. She didn't say a thing, simply inhaling sharply, making a hissing sound. The chain had cut her, and blood trickled down her thigh as she exhaled with a small smile. Aye, Jareth was correct. She was quite the masochist. She could heal herself, what with being a Corleik and all, but she let the wound stay there; it's be less fun if she kept healing, plus, she'd waste her energy for...other events that were sure to take place soon. She resisted the urge to command him to hit her again, but simply tested her strength against the chains. Instead, she smiled, as if daring him to hit her again.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 am

Jareth saw that she wanted more, he could see it. Despite how she was smiling and daring him. He struck her multiple times with the whip, then, rather unexpectedly, he stopped and he started kissing her. Upon kissing her, removed her chains, letting her fall to the floor. He went with her, and when she was down there he chained her down again.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:16 am

Kana made a slight sound of displeasure in the back of her throat, as the floor was cold against her bare flesh. Jareth chained her there as well, and she looked up at him, unable to do anything else. She fidgeted with the chains, determining that if she wanted, she could break them off, but for now she left them be. No point in ruining his fun.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:23 am

Jareth noticed her displeasure and he looked at her. "You know, anytime you can get up. The chains aren't even actually chaining you to anything. That's just a simple illusion spell." He took of her lower armor slowly, he looked at her. he kissed her, and then he entered her.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 am

Kanana gave out a slight humming sound of pleasure, snapping the chains easily so as to move about freely, warming up quite quickly....

~~Annddddd....fade to black~~
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Jareth was... surprised, to say the least. He had expected to top her move with the skirt, which he had done. But he found himself surprised at what she had done just after it though. Once she became free of the chains, it was a whole new ball game. He was still trying to catch his breath from her move with the prison cell door. "I will top whatever the h'ell you did with the cell door, just you wait." He let out a sigh of relief. He looked at her and he saw that he had done almost an even number on her body. She was bleeding, bruised, and she was sweating.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Kanana only smiled at Jareth, tossing him his robe as she bent to pick up the various pieces of her armor strewn about. She tossed these at out the door, and they made a loud noise against the stone floor. A maid immediately came and removed them, set Kanana's own neatly folded robe on the floor, and scurried off. Kanana then took a moment to heal herself, bruises automatically going back to her even skin tone, cuts healing flawlessly--except for the original one, on her thigh. She healed this one to the point of scarring, but left it after that. She always kept some sort of souvenir after an injury.

"Alright, O Great Goblin King," she said mockingly, "what do you want to do next?" she finished with a grin, tightening the sash of her robe. She was not about to stay in bed for an entire day--that was absurd, and therefore they had to go out and do something before Jareth had to leave for what seemed like another bajillion years.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 pm

"Well, I've had enough fun. I say we do something that you like to do, like hunting! Yes, let's go hunting." He looked at her in an odd way. "And after that you can bathe, and then I can help you there."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Kana grinned, apparently someone thought she needed a bath. "It's not my fault I'm so...dirty. I blame you," she said with a teasing grin, before sauntering out of the dungeon and back up the steps to get her hunting gear. Once in her Hunting Room--yes, she had an entire room dedicated to the sport--she checked her hair in the mirror and gave it a quick brush through. Jareth was right--she needed a bath. With a shrug, she quickly donned her hunting gear and then went to wait by the castle doors, holding a spear, a bow, and a quiver of arrows for Jareth. He was most likely getting dressed back in her bedroom.
    Jareth
    Jareth

Post by Jareth Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Jareth was getting dressed in Kanana's chambers, though he did not need to dress manually, he did so that he could feel like he didn't need magic. He finished and he went to the great hall to wait for Kanana. Once she was there, he looked at her and he smiled, "You're going to cream me at this. Why did I suggest this? I can't kill to save my life."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Kanana smiled, then tossed him his gear, a curious rope and thin wire on her shoulder. "I thought I'd let you have a fair chance. We're only snaring and trapping today," she said with a grin. "The spears and arrows are just in case we need to protect ourselves," she commented lazily. The mountains could get dangerous. She shot Jareth an excited smile, before stepping outside into the sunlight, her wings spreading, black against the bright sun. She then launched into the air, the muscles in her wings sure and strong, and she began heading towards the mountains. She had no doubt that Jareth could keep up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:44 pm