Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Sad Story EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Sad Story EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Sad Story EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Sad Story EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Sad Story EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Sad Story EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Sad Story EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Sad Story EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Sad Story EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

Sad Story

Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Sad Story Empty Sad Story

Post by Atreyu Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:29 pm

...:::::TRUE STORY :'/::::::.....
    ~</3~My best friend anthony moved down to Arizona because he told me he was going to college. We've known eachother for years and never have we ever kept anything from one another at all. it was then when I get a phone from him a few weeks back. He tells me that he is living in a homeless shelter and in order for him to stay there he needs a job, but the job pays him below minimum wage. He drops one bomb on me telling me he has cancer and that he doesn't have the momney to by the medicine he needs. In hsi vocie I can ehar it, the sorry, the sound as if he isn't telling me everythign....he then tells me that his whole family has been seperated he doesn't know where his mom, dad or borthers and sisters are, thats when he tells me he is an illegal immigrant and everythign in me shatters. I asked him for how long, and he told me since birth. I said that if the police find him they will deport him, but it would be alright because his aunt lives in mexico. Several weeks later he's been deported, and finds out his aunt was killed and now he has no family he can turn to and he is lost in the depths of mexico. his mom was found in maine, but she has been sentenced in jail from running from the police and robbing from a store to get money to see her son. His dad hasn't been found and his borthers and sisters are AWOL. Anthony is all alone now. Just alone. I tried to help, I gave him over 3,000 dollars, but still that wasn't enough. Anthony where ever you are, you are a much stronger person than any of us can hope to become. Much Love Amigo.
    ~Anthony Ramirez garza~♥~

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am