Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
The Great Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

4 posters

The Great Meeting

Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

The Great Meeting - Page 2 Empty The Great Meeting.

Post by Armond Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Armond sat in the meeting room, the one at the top of Helios tower. He was waiting for the other three world leaders too arrive. He always looked forward too these meetings, as he got on quite well with Olivine and Kanana. Atreyu, not so much. But it wasn't as if he hated the guy, he just didn't like his attitude. The man was OBSESSED with revenge!

But, he wasn't there to talk about revenge, there was something far more important at hand. Some of his "eyes and ears" had reported hushed talks of secret organisations and the like. He didn't have enough information, so he sent a messenger to the other world leaders, in the hope that they could converge and talk.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

The Great Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Meeting

Post by Atreyu Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:24 pm

The burning lingered on for a few more minutes as the man began to plead and beg him to stop. Atreyu ignored him. He wanted him to be mentally scarred for life and with what atreyu was doing to him that just might happen. As the man flinched and jerked his head yelping and hollering atreyu smiled and turned over to where Olivine was, "He's ready," He said stepping aside giving her the room she needed to stand face-to-face with her once trusted guard. "Do what you feel is best ms. Olivine. It is your choice after all," he smiled and sat down.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Ventanie

Post by Olivine Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 am

"Thank you, Atreyu," She picked up the guard so he was at eye level. "Now then, speak up! Unless you want to bleed further!" She was looking at what was left of the guards face.

"Maybe not the face. How about somewhere more important?"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 am

Kanana yawned. Oh, sure, these guys could be intimidating, but what this guy didn't know is that she was partially hoping to get him--dead or alive. That was the whole point of her laboratory in Noro Palace, of course. Live experimentation, corpse examination, things like that. She smiled slightly as Olive once again was able to resume interrogating her guard. Olive was cute when angry.

She yawned again, pointedly, still laying on the table. She examined the roof, looking at the stability of the structure. Eh, it'd hold up a few more hundred years she decided with a shrug.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 pm

The guard smiled again, his face bloodied. And he cackled once more. "I'd love too, but believe me, i'd rather die at the hands of you, than them. Any punishment you could give out wouldn't be nearly as bad as what they could do. I will tell you one thing, though. They're more powerful than you could ever conceive.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Kanana was sick of this. They were getting no where. She launched herself off of the table, spreading her wings a bit to glide over to Olive and land lightly next to her. She looked at the girl, the gleam in her eye asking permission to do what she did next.

A small nod from Olive, and Kanana's electrically charged dual-headed spear entered the chest of the traitor, her sparking hand pressing onto his forehead. She watched in both fascination and amusement as his entire body began lighting up in a shower of blue and white. She pressed the staff deeper into his body for a moment, until she was certain that he was dead, then pulled it out.

"Well, so much for that. One down, the rest of the supposed secret organisation to go," she said with a light melodic laugh as the body fell to the floor. She'd be sure to take it with her, back to her palace when this meeting was adjourned.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 am

"His body still remains intact," Atreyu stood up walking over to the two. "Why don't you take him back to your lab, with what he spoke of, the organization could have done something mental and physical to him. Can't you use your electricity to search ones thoughts and memories Kanana?" Atreyu looked at her again as his gaze, like the sun set upon the horizon of the dead mans body. "Maybe a new race is being formed underneath our noses. Armond is an Altamone, Olivine is a ventanie, and Kanana and I are corleiks. The only race I haven't mentioned are the Exatiaz. But with his tone...his demeanor, something is bond to happen. Excuse me for my reckless behavior. I truly apologize to you all. Olivine I apologize for my intrusion of your interregation, Armond I apologize for not being the best person to work with. To tell you the truth, I actually envy you," He smiled," Kanana I apologize to you as well that I tend to bore you to tears," It was then when something sparked in his mind, " I know whats it about to happen.."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 pm

"I've never tried to do something like that. I'll get to work on it, though, should be interesting," She said in response to Atreyu's question, but she doubted if he heard her, as he continued on. But then, he apologized for being such a bore, and this made her smirk.

And then, he knew what was going to happen. She held back the urge to ask what it was, as she kinda knew he would say so anyways. So, she simply watched and listened intently, for once actually thinking that this meeting wasn't such a waste of her time.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Atreyu turned to everyone in the room. He exhaled before closing his eyes and remenescing through his thoughts, "Before I had come here, I had oprehended a few of my own because they were apart of this organization; that is why I was late," He turned to Kanana, " There is a new race in the making," He pulled a book out from his pocket as he through it on the table, "Inside that is all of the information we need to know about this organization. But the new race that I have discovered is not in there for some reason," It was clear to see his eyes remained attached to that book, "The race that is being formed from what I have uncovered, they call themselves Czigus (CHE-goos). What they do is far beyond what any of us can do. Ventanies use powers by words, Reggs don;t have powers but weapons, Altamones us powers by symbols, Exatiaz use pwoers by body parts, and Corleiks use power by body formation. But this Czigus, they are able to use the corpse of a dead persons body and use their pwoers that way. Its...so strange,"
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:13 pm

" I don't understand," Olivine said, " How is something like that even possible?" These 'Czigus' could pose a larger threat to the four regions than anything ever before. It was times like this she wished her father was still alive.

" What do you think we can do about it?"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 pm

"Czigus? So this...organisation is really...a new race? How were they formed? How long have they been here? Were they created naturally, or formed by someone? If formed by someone, could that someone be the leader of their race or organisation? Why haven't we known sooner? How long have you had this information? Where did you get this information? Why exactly do they want to bring us down? Do they gather corpses by grave-digging, or killing? Are they more powerful if they kill? If so, how will we keep our citizens safe? If you have so much information already, then I'm sure you can gather more, right?" Kanana asked the questions like rapid fire, automatically grabbing a large piece of paper and a quill, settling into a seat. People rarely saw this side of her, the one where she asked questions and retrieved answers, the side where her true genius was displayed. But, it existed, and it now took over her conscious mind.

She stared intently at Atreyu, all but forgetting that the other two were there, focusing solely on retrieving answers and now making observations. Especially of Atreyu. She didn't think he'd betray them, but he was always a man fueled by revenge, and what if they had done something to anger him? This could all be a trap. Or rather, his own plan, his own personally created race. Either way...he was now on her watch-list.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 pm

"This organization is a new race yes. From what I have gathered they formed during tragedy that occured to us all giving us all our powers. Only on Czigus existed at the time, he somehow managed to duplicate his own race. So yes he is the leader. The reason why we haven't known sooner is simply because the organization has been hiding for man years, I've kept this information away from you for a while because most of my guards were apart of the org. You guys would have gotten suspicious of me, and that would have led to a conflict amongst us all. Who would want to fight? I recieved this information from one of my guards. He has been loyal to me from the start and he is outside as we speak. They want to bring us down to harnest our powers. The thing about Czigus are that when they harnest the body of a dead regg, they can only use their own powers, but for a ventanie, altamone, corleik, exatiaz, they can use both the power of that person and their own. So killing us...anyone of us could end the world as we know it. They are grave diggers adn excellent disguise makers. They could be anyone...at anytime...at any moment. My suspicions is that they could be one of us in this room. The stronger the person they kill the stronger they are. Our citizens were doomed from the start. Gathering more information is a task that will take more time than we already have" Atreyu made sure to answer all of Kanana's questions, he wanted everyone in there to feel unsure of themselves.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:04 pm

"So, does this mean none of us are safe?" She was scared to hear that Atreyu had his forces invaded as well.

"And what would this new race look like, since you appear to know so much about it?"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Kanana scribbled down every single word that Atreyu said, word for word, but still felt unsatisfied. There just had to be more information. She stood abruptly before Olivine's questions could be answered. "Where do you keep those guards that were a part of this organisation?" she said with a low growl.

She would need as many of them as possible, because she was going to try what Atreyu had mentioned. She was going to use her electricity to gather thoughts and memories from people. She also knew that she would most likely kill them, so it was perfect. She'd use those a part of the organisation because it didn't matter if they died, and if she was successful, she'd get information. Perfect guinea pigs. With a small smile and a crazy gleam in her eye, she stared at Atreyu with a look that most would flinch from. It was the face of one who was ready to go any method to get what they wanted.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 pm

"I have them under heavy surveillance and questioning right now, they should not be disturbed until a new hour has formed which should be within twenty minutes or so," He then sat down, "But i've gathered all of what I needed from them. I believe I've drained them dry," He said smirking as he looked at her. "I believe I am up to date with the organization more than anyone, I may even know more about the organization than they do themselves. Who knows," It was a first for Atreyu but you could see a sinisterly smug smile on his face as he rest his chin on his hands holding one another.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Kanana looked at Atreyu suspiciously. She didn't mean to, she just wasn't one to trust people, and the fact that he had known for so long about all of this made her extremely suspicious of why. Her wings ruffled irritably, and she wanted out of the tower. She wanted those guards in her laboratory, and most of all, she wanted Atreyu to stop keeping secrets from the rest of them.

She looked over at Olivine and Armond, hoping that at least one of them understood that they couldn't trust Atreyu...for now.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:30 pm

"I'm not one to mistrust, but that was very suspicious of you, Atreyu." She was truly convinced that Atreyu had more he knew than he was telling them.

"What are you hiding?"
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Atreyu looked at the two of them for a brief moment, "I only hide what I believe is confidential, I told you all I know about this organization and how they are rapidly developing. You can have your suspicions all you like, but keep in mind, you can not break me so easily,"With those words it was clear to see that atreyu may in fact be hiding something. He smirked again and stood up from his seat. "Twenty minutes have passed, have they not?" He said looking at Kanana as he persisted his way to the door, "And with all do respect, we all are of the same authority level, which means we don't have to answer to anyone," He looked back at olivine.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:36 pm

"Yes, we're of equal authority, but we've taken an oath to rule together." Kanana pointed out as she followed him to the door, keeping her sheet of answers clutched tightly in her hand, staff in the other. She looked back at Olivine and Armond, waiting for what they would do.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Olivine stood up, and began following to the door. She suddenly looked at Armond, " I guess the meeting is over. I will never fully understand either of them."

She proceeded out the door. On the way out of the tower, she noticed the other guard. "Well, I forgot about you. Hm... Maybe you could guard me on the way back? No. I have a better idea. DRAIN!"
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Armond was quiet for most of the meeting, choosing to observe. And observe he did. After Olive had left the room, he checked the parchment he was writing on. On it was a complete record of all the things said in the meeting. He looked at it, reflected for a moment, then frowned. None of this was good. In fact, it was awful. I've always striven too surround myself with honest advisers, not like my father. But who do I trust now? My closest friends could already be dead, and possessed. And gods forbid they manage to take down one of the leaders. That could spell disaster for all of us. The king started to pace.Also, why did Ateryu know so much about it? And what's he hiding? I suppose there's only one thing I can do. I'll need too ask him personally. And with that, the diamond king strolled out of the room.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 pm

(-_(-_(-Closed-)_-)_-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:27 pm