Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
In rolls the Hunter EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
In rolls the Hunter EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
In rolls the Hunter EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
In rolls the Hunter EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
In rolls the Hunter EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
In rolls the Hunter EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
In rolls the Hunter EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
In rolls the Hunter EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
In rolls the Hunter EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

In rolls the Hunter

AshHale
    AshHale

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Regg

In rolls the Hunter Empty In rolls the Hunter

Post by AshHale Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Kohlec City. One giant crystal more or less. It's rather amazing how something practically purely made from crystal hasn't been invaded or even chiseled down to the dirt.
    Ash had been wondering the streets for hours; getting lost in this city isn't a good thing since it near enough takes up 3/4ths of the city. Strange, you would've thought the castle took up more but apparently not.

Ash continued to look around, eventually coming to a stop when the thought of scaling the building came into mind. He walked up to the nearest wall, the crystal shining as the suns light reflected from it. Taking one step back, he gripped his sword on his back, unsheathed it and stabbed it into the side of the wall. Jumping up onto it, he jumped once more, locking his sword between his feet and latching onto the window ledge above him. He distorted his body, flicking his legs up and in turn so did his sword. The sword went into the air as Ash grabbed it with his free and and sheathed it once more before beginning to climb onto the roof above where he had a good view of some of the city before the light became to much for him to stare at...

"Wow...someone needs to build a sun block or something we can dim the rays...this is too much..." He complained, wiping the sweat from his brow...
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

In rolls the Hunter Empty Re: In rolls the Hunter

Post by Armond Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 pm

[I'm assuming that this is after the timeskip, correct me if i'm wrong.]

"It's part of the experience." Said a friendly voice, from behind. "Although most of us use the stairs, they tend to be much easier to deal with, believe me, I know what i'm talking about." And he did, for the friendly voice was actually one of the more well known residents of Kohlec city, King Armond himself, who curiously enough had his left eye closed.

The King shrugged "Although, I prefer another mode of transport myself." as if he'd planned it, for a moment the whole building was shaded by the wings of a magnificent dragon, which promptly landed on the castle battlements, and let out a roar, cuing another, louder one from the various crowds of residents and tourists below. Armond chuckled "see what I mean?"

AshHale
    AshHale

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by AshHale Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 am

Ash froze on the spot and flailed for a moment, the sudden surprise it'self was enough to turn him into a ghost! He regained his balancing and looked behind hi, expecting one of the residents there but...he was not expecting the king...holy h'ell...He just watched me deface his property, he's going to kill me! No! He's going to punt me from the roof tops themselves!! He thought to himself, panicking and drooping to his knees as he flailed in a rather over dramatic manner.

Eventually finding his 'Cool' back, Ash rose to his feet, re-positioned his sword and gun before flicking his fringe; smiling calmly at the man.
    "How do you do?" He said calmly. Most would've slapped him then and there due to his informal approach but Ash seen that everyone is treated equally, no matter their stance. Well...he was all smug before a damned dragon flew overhead...granted he'd seen it throughout his life there but never was he this close to the beast...A storm of cold lightning ran through his body as he shuddered...he despised the beast with a fiery passion. It didn't matter if the thing belonged there...he still hated it.

Turning his gaze once more to the king, Ash flicked out coin from his pocket and began to play with it through his fingers.
    "Anywho~ What brings you to this part of the city then, oh dear king?"
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:14 pm

As the young man saw his dragon, Armond couldn't help but notice that something was off, so, just for a moment, he let his left eye open, revealing a single, imposing golden eye. Ash's aura was a purple, the colour that he'd learnt indicated loathing. Armond guessed that this was indicated at the dragon, as the colour shifted when the young man's gaze returned to him. Satisfied, he closed his eye once more, unwilling to let the rest of the city get to him, if the young man thought the light was too much, Armond prayed that he'd never have to see it through his eye.

As usual, Armond chuckled."Forgive me if i'm old school, but shouldn't I be asking you that? It's my city, what do you think i'm doing here?"
    AshHale
    AshHale

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by AshHale Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Ash smirked. How arrogant the remark from the renowned king sounded. Ash scratched the back of his neck as he shuffled his feet, gaining better footing on the roof which both he and the King were standing on. He probably didn't understand the question. What Ash meant was; Why was the king up on a roof to begin with? Oh well then, seeing as though the king basically handed Ash back his own question, why not reply back with something of same taste?

Crossing his arms in front of his chest, Ash laughed to himself before running his emerald green eyes over the king himself.
    "I dunno, not sitting on the throne?" He chuckled, his wise assyness beginning to kick in. Meh, why not make a little fun out of the moment; after all, the king was supposed to be on his throne doing his duties so Ash's words did hold some meaning.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

"I'm not always on the throne, you know. It helps to go outside more often, it gives me a better feel for how my citizens actually feel." This was true, Armond had taken up the policy from a young age, and it had served him well. The boy's smart-arse manner didn't phase him, Armond had dealt with worse. He was, however quite curious about the stranger's burning hate for his dragon, so he put his fingers to his lips and let out a shrill whistle.

Soon, the beast came speeding towards them, stopping in mid air right behind the king, sending a gush of wind their way that almost blew the king off his feet. For a moment, he hovered in mid-air, and then he dropped onto another nearby building, thankfully not crushing it in the process. Armond smiled at the stranger. Now, I couldn't help but notice your...strong feelings towards marsh, my dragon. Care to explain?
    AshHale
    AshHale

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by AshHale Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:26 am

Awh...this guy was no fun at all! He just...took everything with a pinch of salt! God dam'n it...yet another boring day in the land of Gavendia...Sighing, Ash drooped over slightly from defeat and continued to look at the proclaimed King of Kohlec City. He just...urgh!! with nothing but a sigh of frustration, Ash got back to an straight stance before re-positioning his gun that was strapped to his waist. Everything was fine before a winged beast made a guest appearance...

In a brief moment with nothing but a roar in the skies and a thunderous crack of wind, Ash was nearly sent flying as he drew his blade and stabbed it into the roof of the building which they were perched on. The sudden shock alone would have sent Ash soaring if he had not stuck his blade into the rooftops, halting his movements as the winds rushed by.

"The h'ell!? I could have been shot through the damned air!" He growled, the dragon doing nothing but continuing to stare into Ash's pink eyes...Ash had no personal grudge against the...thing but he didn't appreciate nearly being thrown from a 7 foot building. Bringing his sword out from the crack that was made and putting it back into it's sheath, Ash stared back at the king.

"Oh nothing but do try to maintain it...I doubt the last thing anyone wants is a red smear across this beautiful city." He replied. He felt no need to talk nice about the dragon...personally he feared the things...they just...were gigantic and scaly and smelly and so...so...no more words came to Ash's mind as a cold bolt of lightning ran through his blood. That gush of air did a number on him...so cold was it that in fact Ash shivered for a brief moment.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Armond couldn't help but smile a bit, "Sorry, I really didn't expect the gust to throw you back so much. I guess i'm a bit too used to dealing with uber powerful rulers that I forgot how deadly ol' Marsh is." He gave Marsh a playful nudge, prompting Marsh to nuzzle him a bit. "See? He's adorable!" Despite all the nuzzling, Armond couldn't help but get a tad bored. Once again, he couldn't help but snap open his left eye. It appeared that the young man was feeling the exact same.

Well, the king certainly knew one way to liven up the situation. He whispered in Marsh's ear as he closed his eye once again. "Entertain yourself, fly about for a bit." The dragon happily complied, shooting off towards the sun, taking care to get a good way from the building before he stopped gliding. Armond watched his friend go, but eventually turned back. "I don't know about you, but i'm a bit bored, fancy entertaining ourselves." He cracked his knuckles, making what he mean quite obvious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:54 am