Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

Unexpected Teacher

Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 Empty Unexpected Teacher

Post by Jinchu Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jinchu had a minute being able to roam the castle, he was unsure of what Olivine was making of their current situation at the moment, her motivations seemed to be elsewhere, she was almost seeming more interested in Jinchu than his cause. He felt like he was reading to much into but there was something he initially felt as if he was missing, like there was a hidden message Oliv was sending him that he couldn't quite interpret. He just sighed and rubbed the top of his head trying to figure stuff out, 'Man I just realized that probably all the rulers may not respond to my words so peacefully, also what if I am too late and must stop the war by force?... Ah but I am too weak, I need a way to become stronger, the strongest even. So I can protect everyone.'

He stood waiting for something, he didn't know what in a kind of secluded area of the palace, in a rather large and open room with a high ceiling. It was similar to that of a great hall. At this point realized he didn't exactly know where he was, all of this more complex structure confused him and he was unsure he was going to get back. He must've just drifted off walking while deep in thought, not paying attention to where he was actually walking. "Oh great... Lost in a castle... Great plan, Jin!"
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

Unexpected Teacher - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Teacher

Post by Armond Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Armond flexed as Jinchu began to draw his symbol. It seemed that he knew it off by heart. Good, if he has to draw the symbol on the battlefield, he's going to be in trouble if he can't do it quickly The king's own symbols began to glow slightly, a sign that he was on guard. Whilst Jinchu was drawing, Armond spoke up. "You may have to get some tattoos done you know, it's much easier."