Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Looking For A Thief EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Looking For A Thief EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Looking For A Thief EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Looking For A Thief EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Looking For A Thief EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Looking For A Thief EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Looking For A Thief EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Looking For A Thief EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Looking For A Thief EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

Looking For A Thief

Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Looking For A Thief Empty Looking For A Thief

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Kanana waited on a bench at the train station platform. She had just been stolen from by a strange man, and had last seen him headed for the train station. Of course, flying above the bustle of the crowds in Valentine Town meant that she beat him there. She hummed to herself, stirring a cup of tea.
    Hueco
    Hueco

Looking For A Thief Empty Re: Looking For A Thief

Post by Hueco Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Hueco was walking through the crowds of people. He looked out of place, mainly because eh had a giant blade slapped against his back with two other blades on either sides of his hips dressed in all white. He stood out like a sore thumb, or a couple of sore thumbs. People noticed the blades on his body and strayed clear of him making sure they wouldn't be harmed. He looked around as he noticed a woman sitting on bench, his pace slowed down.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Kanana looked up lazily at the man dressed in white. He wasn't the thief; far too noticeable. "You see a short guy with a staff?" she asked nonchalantly. She sipped her tea, raising an eyebrow at the stranger, her wings ruffling into a more comfortable position. "What brings you to the train station anyways?" she asked.
    Hueco
    Hueco

Post by Hueco Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Hueco looked over at Kanana for a minute. "No I did not, Lady Lightning," Said as he decided to stop where she was, " I don't know what brings me here. I have no home and no family, so I just wander and sleep wheer ever when ever I get tired. Its what I've eben doing for the past 6 years," He looked at her for a moment then looked away, "I rarely talk to corleiks, altamones, ventanies or exatiaz..."
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 pm

"Got something against us power races?" she said with a teasing grin, setting her tea cup against the leg of the bench. She looked around. Thief still hadn't arrived...well, it's not like he'd get far with her staff. It was extremely distinguished. Anyone would recognize it. She moved her feet, indicating that he should sit.
    Hueco
    Hueco

Post by Hueco Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Hueco sat down as far on the bench as he could. "I really don't prefer powered races over my own," he said as he adjusted his thigh blades. They were very rare and only one of its kind, you wouldn't have seen weapons like that or the blade on his back anywhere. He took a deep sigh of depression.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Kanana noticed that he sat as far from her as he could. "I don't bite," she said with a small laugh. "Makes sense. Although, I don't prefer any race," she said with a shrug. She noticed his weapons, and interest alighted. "So...who made your weapons?" she asked. She'd have to find that same person to make her own.
    Hueco
    Hueco

Post by Hueco Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 pm

"Oh sorry, its not that you don't bite, I'm just a bit weary of anything but reggs," He then stopped touching the blades on his sides, "I make my own weapons, I have been ever since i turned 10, its been a hobby and profession of mine that I do not take lightly," he sighed again.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"Mmm...well, they're impressive." she said. She didn't think he'd enjoy working for a Corleik, so she didn't offer. Besides...a distrustful Regg...it made her nervous. Not because he was a Regg, but because he seemed incapable of trusting others.
    Hueco
    Hueco

Post by Hueco Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 pm

"I apologize for my trust issues I am working on it, it is just When you are at the top of the food chain, my race is defenseless. I want to learn how to defend myself against other races instead of being a nobody," He pulled up his blade from his back and sat it on his lap, "Thank you for your compliment, it doesn't take long for me to make weapons to be honest,"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Kanana opened her mouth to reply, but around the corner came the dirtbag who stole her staff. Her leg came out, and he automatically tripped, getting a face full of pavement. She kicked him in the head, stood, and grabbed her spear. She sent it through the man's back, and then kicked his body onto the train rails. She then sat down again, inspecting her staff over, before noticing that the stranger was still there. "You should open a weapon's shop," she commented, unfazed by what had just transpired.
    Hueco
    Hueco

Post by Hueco Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:16 pm

It took Hueco a while to actually realize what had just happened but he paid it no mind, "that was me and my fathers plan before he had been murdered," he said indecisively, "Could you possibly train me for a short while Queen Kanana?" he said as he tried his hardest to force a smile on his face.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:24 pm

A small smile came to her lips. "But of course. Anything specific in mind?" she said, watching as a train came from the distance. It stopped at the train station, and a few passengers boarded, while other got off. The train then left, going over the man's body. She watched this with indifference; death and gore did not bring her pleasure, nor did it disgust her.
    Hueco
    Hueco

Post by Hueco Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

"I want to know how to defend myself against the other races. I will not die by the hands of something that is not of my own race. Thats injustice to me, plus I do not want to be consider weak either. I want to show people how strong a regg really is, and I need your help in roder for me to accomplish this goal. You are lightning fast I presume due to your lightning. I am jsut guessing, but I would very much appreciate your help my lady" Hueco said takign a breath.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Kanana smiled. This guy was smart; she was quite a fan of flattery. "It couldn't hurt," she said with another small smile. She'd caught her thief, delivered swift and simple justice, and was now bored anyhow. "To be quite honest with you, I don't use my lightning unless in dire circumstances anyhow. Aside from my wings...I rather enjoy fighting as you Reggs do." she said nonchalantly, giving him a grin at the end of her statement. This was completely true; she found lightning overrated and it got boring after a while. She preferred it when people were shocked that all she needed were wings and a weapon, and she was fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 am