Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

On Her Way To The Great Library

Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 Empty On Her Way To The Great Library

Post by Kanana Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lady Kanana walked through the streets of Valentine Town. It was beautiful here, though it lacked the appeal the mountains had. Here was where her citizens saw her as, not only a fearful leader, but a kind member of their society. She nodded to a few people here and there, a smile playing on her lips, although it didn't quite reach her eyes. Not like when she was with Jareth; but, nevermind that.

She continued walking, and a small boy on the side of the street caught her attention. He was filthy, and far too thin, holding a tin cup and holding it out to passerby. She headed towards him, a hand already reaching into her money pouch. "Excuse me...do you have any coins to spare?" he asked as she neared him. She only smiled and dropped one hundred galados into his tin cup.

He stared at her, mouth agape, but she simply patted his head and kept walking. She was headed for the library; she needed some information, and that was the place to go. She nodded to people as she walked, her wings carefully tucked behind her so as to not accidentally whack people as they passed.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 Empty Re: On Her Way To The Great Library

Post by Kanana Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 am

Elena had just walked in to find the child trying to climb out the window. She screamed the girl's name and snatched her away, setting her on the bed.

Meanwhile, Kana had figured out the girl's power......
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Spirit

On Her Way To The Great Library - Page 3 Empty Re: On Her Way To The Great Library

Post by Tokiwa Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 am

Tokiwa found herself pulled away from the window, she was so close to be free, why would someone pull her away. She would flail around not really understanding what danger she was just in. She would look over seeing Elena, she would smile, " hey there, Miss Elena....your looking pretty today, with your blue...red....green...skin" She would say the colors of things still shifting around alot. She would start giggling and not seemly stop. "I can fly elena...don't you want to see." She would say flaping her arms up and down. her eyes showned a clearly tired look to them.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:44 pm

"Very good, my child. Now, come on, let's get you into bed. You must be very tired from all the flying you're doing,"Elena said, deciding to humor the child. She asked for a servant to bring her a bowl of soup, and soon there was a tray of food on the nightstand. Elena picked up a spoon, scooped some soup into it, and placed the spoonful near the child's mouth.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Tokiwa was starting to feel better, atleast he colors of the room had stoped changing colors. "But im not tired." She would say with a smile. When elena brought the spoon of soup close to her she could eat it quickly, she did feel quite hungry she looked up at elena. "Elena were is lady kanana." She would say wondering were she was.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 pm

"She left for a little while," Elena answered, pulling the blankets up around the girl and going to pull the curtains shut. "She'll be back soon."
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:09 pm

tokiwa would just lay there as she looked over at elena, "Whats wrong with me, Kanana said somthing happened to me...what was it?" She said wanting to know what this thing kanana was so worried about all the sudden. What had she done, to make so much worry. It didn't look like anything bad happened, everything seemed fine and ok, but she couldn't shake the feeling she was the cause of what was going on.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Elena opened her mouth to answer when Kanana came bursting through the door. "Out," she commanded, and Elena hurried past her, shutting the door. "Hello, little one. How are you feeling? I have some important news for you," Kanana asked, although a little more rushed than usual, and she sat at Tokiwa's feet, smiling kindly, although it was strained.

[Shut up, Kiwa. XDDDD]

Last edited by Kanana on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am

( im not responding here....but....that sentence...is just....lol)
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Tokiwa watched as Elena was about to respond before Kanana burst into the room, telling Elena to get out. She watched as Elena hurried out, kanana asked about how she was feeling, and said something about important news for her. "I'm feeling great lady kanana." she would say with a happy tone. she looked at Kanana's smile, she noticed that it was slightly off form her normal smile she gave her. "Important news for me?" She would say excitedly, "What is it?" getting all jumpy wanting to know what it was.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Kanana laid a hand on the child's head, to stop the bouncing. "This is serious, little one." she said solemnly. "You have the ability to burn towns and cities, my dear. You literally turn into a giant creature, made of lava. And if we do not bring this power under control, it could mean disaster for us all," Kanana told her. "You can't tell anyone else what I just told you, okay? If you do, people might try to hurt you, or use your powers, understand?" Kanana said. It was extremely important that no one else learn of this.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Tokiwa stopped, What was serious. Then Kanana told her, about a power she supposedly had to burn down towns and cities. Her mind flashed back to her last to homes and what had happened. She quickly became upset, She was the monster. She quickly started crying, She had caused all that chaos and death. She would grab hold of kanana, still crying, Kanana would most likly feel that her skin was heating up, however it stoped at a mild heat. The only thing keeping that power from activating right then and there, was because kanana was there.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 am

Kanana pulled the child into her lap, wrapping her arms around her tightly. "It's okay....it won't ever happen again...I'll teach you," Kanana murmured soothingly in the girl's ear, trying to calm her. Tokiwa was quickly warming up, and Kanana sensed the danger, but simply held the child closer to her and continued muttering kind words. It seemed to stop the girl's powers in their tracks, but Kanana couldn't be sure, and so reached over and gave her a cup of cold water to drink.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Tokiwa sat there crying. "But, I've hurt so many people....I destoryed my last home." She would say, contiuning to cry. "I've caused so much trouble... and pain..." tokiwa took the cup offered to her and she drank it quickly, feeling quite thirsty. Her body was slowly cooling down back to normal.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Kanana kissed her forehead, brushing her bangs out of her face. "Come now, it wasn't your fault. No one taught you how to have self-control. I assure you, when I first got my powers...many people suffered, because I had no control. If you would like, we can work on it," Kanana told her. In all honesty, the people who knew of Kanana's struggle for control were all...well, dead. No one else knew of it. Everyone probably just assumed that the tough-as-nails woman just had control from day one. People enjoyed assuming so many things...how wrong they were. Kanana smiled at the girl, taking the cup back and setting it on the nightstand again.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Tokiwa's crying had started to die down. she didn't know what to do, she almost wanted to leave, fearful she might end up hurting somone in the castle, or worst maybe even hurting kanana. she listened to kanana talk about not having control, "You didn't have control either?" she sniffed. " I would like to learn control, so I dont hurt anyone else." She would say
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

"No one is born with control. We'll begin tomorrow, then. I will be busy all morning with meetings, but after lunch, go out to the courtyard with Elena. You can play for a little while. I'll meet you there," Kanana said. "Get some sleep, you'll need your strength for tomorrow," she pointed out, even though it was about seven o'clock in the evening. She kissed the girl's forehead, tucked the blankets around her, and smiled as she left.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Tokiwa laid there, not really sure what to think of what had just happened. All of the pain and death she had caused without even knowing it saddened her. If she didn't have that power maybe she would still be with that one family. She couldn't tell what would of happened. She laid there thinking, before slowly nodding off to sleep.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:24 pm

The next day came, the sun bright in the sky. Kanana awoke, bathed, and got dressed before brushing her short bob down around her ears so that it wasn't sticking up all over the place. She then went back into her room, and literally kicked last night's bed partners out of her bed. They were together, or something, and had treated Kana to a night of fun. The woman fell on the floor with a grunt, and then the man fell right on top of her. They glared at Kanana with sleepy eyes. "Don't let the Princess see you on the way out," Kanana said with a snort, before walking out and heading down to her long day of meetings as a maid brought her a cup of tea to fully liven the senses.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Tokiwa awoke the next mourning, but she wouldn't get up straight away just laying there. unsure about anything really anymore. She had powers, she didn't quite want, powers that could destroy a whole city. She wished to be more like kanana, she wished she had powers like her, but the powers she were given were very destructive. What if they just unleashed themselves one day, would kanana be able to stop her? She sighed before slowly getting up and siting on the side of her bed waiting for Elena.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Elena came in with a smile and a tray of porridge, eggs, and waffles. She selected a blue taffeta gown for Tokiwa, with black satin slippers, and put the girl's hair up after dressing her. She then fed her a morning snack, saying, "I'd normally take you down to the dining hall, but Kanana had specific instructions for me. Do you want to go out to the courtyard now, or play in here?" she said, indicating the toy chest at the foot of Tokiwa's bed.

Meanwhile, Kanana berated a few idiots and had the gates to the castle sealed, so that no one could get in or out.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Tokiwa would smile at elena and eat her food slowly, then would allow elena to dress her. she looked over at the toys, " I'll play here for now." she would say going over and started to play with them, kanana had told her to go to the courtyard after lunch so thats what she would do, she still feared herself and what she would do to other without even knowing it. she almost contemplated leaving the castle and the city, and getting away from it all and away from everyone so she could hurt no body.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Elena smiled and patted the girl's head as she began playing, taking the tray out of the room. She would take the girl out to the courtyard around lunchtime, then, as Kanana said that she needed to be out there eventually.

Meanwhile, Kanana was making sure that the entire courtyard was sealed off and secured, as well as giving many maids and other staff of the castle the day off; just in case. She then went to a silly meeting about the Czigus; she didn't think they were a real threat, but oh well.

A few hours later, and Elena brought the girl a snack.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Tokiwa Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Tokiwa would of been after a while of playing would be took to the courtyard. she would for the most part run around and play out there, trying to keep her mind off things, especially her powers, she knew that kanana would help her but, what if she couldn't what if her powers would always be uncontrollable, she almost hoped this whole thing was a dream and that she was still down in the streets, she didn't want to hurt anymore. A few hours had pasted and Elena brought her a snack, she ate it slowly, waiting for kanana to show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content